Check-out 12:00 pm
Breakfast 06:30 to 10:30
Parking outsourced with additional value on the daily (valet from 13:00 to 21:00). Parking is not at the hotel.
Pets are welcome at our hotel (only 01 per apartment) / Consult the rules
Recreation area is open from 10am to 10pm and gym until midnight
Smoking is not allowed in the hotel's social areas
Hotel Damage Policy
Any damages caused by the guests to the facilities or accommodation of the hotel will be debited in the account of the respective person in charge of the reservation.
The host may be invited to vacate the accommodation or to leave the hotel, for violating any rule of this regulation, for presenting antisocial behavior, or for non-payment of the account when presented.
1) Low season periods (March to November - except bank holidays): Advance payment (bank transfer or credit card). For last minute reservations (or in transit), payment can be made directly at the hotel - at Check-in, the credit card details would be use just to guarantee your reservation;
2) High Season Periods (December, January and February) and Special Periods (bank holidays): Check out our secure, quick and convenient ways to pay:
* 40% of the total amount of your reservation by Deposit or bank transfer;
* By credit card (contact us to get more information about the ways to pay), To get this kind of payment guest must send DEBIT AUTHORIZATION sent by us at the time confirm your booking.
NO SHOW policy.
In case of no show a penalty of one night room will apply, except for periods of Holidays, Carnival, Christmas, New Year's Eve and High Season, in which a penalty for the entire period of the reservation will be charged.
Reservations must be cancelled 2 days prior arrival to avoid a penalty of one night room
Low Season periods (March to November - except bank holidays). For periods of High Season and Special Periods (bank holidays), the cancellation must be requested with a maximum of 10 days prior arrival. After this period, the full amount of the reservation will be charged. In case of cancellation within the deadline, the amount paid will be available as a credit for future accommodation (subject to hotel status).
Accommodation for children and teenagers
Accommodation for children and teenagers must comply with the requirements of Article 250 of the Statute for Children and Teenagers, in addition to the criteria described below:
• The accommodation of 01 child up to 06 years old is free of charge if it is accommodated with 02 paying adults, using the existing beds in the room. The child must have an identification document and be accompanied by the parents or guardians. If one of these persons is absent, the responsible guest must present written authorization from them or the judicial authority. Cot: courtesy upon prior request and availability of the Hotel.
• The accommodation of children over the age of 06 years and teenagers up to 18 years old, will be charged as extra in the same adult rates. Children and / or adolescents must have an identification document and be accompanied by their parents or guardians, in the absence of one of these persons, the responsible guest must present written authorization from them or the judicial authority.
• Failure to comply with the conditions specified above and the Statute of the Child and Teenagers will make it impossible to carry on and carry out the check-in, with no compensation for any losses generated. The penalty will be applied according to the cancellation / no-show policy for the period.
Cancellation can be made up to 02 days in advance of check in. If the deadline is not met or there is no attendance, the amount of one (1) day will be charged to the credit card informed.
Children and under 18 policy
Child up to 6 years accompanied by 02 paying adults is free, in case of 02 children the second will pay normal value. From 07 years on, children pay full daily value.
Minors may stay only accompanied by their guardians carrying legal documents that prove them (document of the responsible and the minor, birth certificate, RG or Passport)